image via tumblr
Happy New Year to all my blogging friends....After a much needed break from all things work including my computer, iPad and my office and studio in general, I can say that I still am feeling a little blue. I love the holidays and all that comes with it. I miss the festive note in the air, all the sparkles everywhere you look and the gathering of family and friends.
As I was thinking about this post, I thought of what I might like to happen in the coming year....here's what I came up with....
1. Getting Organized... I could be so much more productive!
2. Spend some time on myself...and not feel guilty about it
3. More patience...although I feel this might be impossible
4. Getting home projects started...and finished!
5. Travel more...I'm planning a little surprise girls trip for my daughters to NYC for Spring Break!
I can't wait!
6. Give thanks...I can honestly say there isn't anything I want or need that I don't already have.
Hope your 2012 is filled with lots of fun, peace and joyful thanks for all your blessings!