Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Looking Ahead





image via tumblr


Happy New Year to all my blogging friends....After a much needed break from all things work including my computer, iPad and my office and studio in general, I can say that I still am feeling a little blue.  I love the holidays and all that comes with it.  I miss the festive note in the air, all the sparkles everywhere you look and the gathering of family and friends.

As I was thinking about this post, I thought of what I might like to happen in the coming year....here's what I came up with....

1.  Getting Organized...  I could be so much more productive!

2.  Spend some time on myself...and not feel guilty about it

3.  More patience...although I feel this might be impossible

4.  Getting home projects started...and finished!

5. Travel more...I'm planning a little surprise girls trip for my daughters to NYC for Spring Break!  
I can't wait!

6.  Give thanks...I can honestly say there isn't anything I want or need that I don't already have.   

Hope your 2012 is filled with lots of fun, peace and joyful thanks for all your blessings!

Live well!

4 comments:

  1. I love the photograph and your list of resolutions. I hope 2012 is good to you and you get all you wish for materially and spiritually. With much love, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Kristi! I think after a month of celebrating and being around so many friends and family once they're gone it seems lonely. But chin up you're making plans and they sound like fun!

    Big Hugs to you!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list of goals. I know that you can accomplish them all! Happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete