Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DIY...Inspiration Boards

 
 
Definitely on my to do list...an inspiration board.  I could be much more creatively organized if I was constantly surrounded by beautiful things...
 
These are some of my favorites!
 
 a little bit of everything....


 calm, organized and serene....


 neat and tidy....
 
 
a lovely mix.....
 
 
memories.....
 
 
symmetrical...
 
 
There are so many ways to do this yourself, a super easy DIY!
 
No matter how you display them, the things you love will always be inspirational.
 
Hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of an inspiration board - love the second one...so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful!
    I should put that on my to-do list too.
    It would be awesome to stare at beautiful things everytime I'm working at home.

    ReplyDelete